Angela, the geek behind mommy bytes
Software geek / mom blogs about her life. I blog about the trials of parenting and work, and endlessly photograph my beautiful children. I often discuss gadgets, podcasts, movies, music, books, and send along fun things I find on the internet.
In real life, I'm a software engineer and manager working outside of the home in the biotechnology industry. I deftly juggle working full-time, being a mom and my internet life by not sleeping. My husband Doug used to stay home to take of our two busy children, Adam and Dova, but he is now back to work.
Here's a sampling of some of the more popular posts on mommy bytes:
- The Google Interview
- Left on Spitbrook Right on Daniel Webster
- A Walk Through Diagon Alley
- Adam's Birth Story
- Spongebob Cake
- Ramen Noodle Bowl - Something I Can Actually Cook
- My Favorite Teachers
- contest bytes - a place for giveaways and reviews.
- iPhone bytes - my alter ego's blog. That would be mostly photo posts from my iPhone.
- geek sleep - a group dream blog where we share our dreams. I seem to be the heavy dreamer here.
Last but not least, don't forget that I have confirmation:
Feel free to contact me.