HP Photo Books are a fun, easy way to create customized, professional quality photo books at home with an inkjet printer. They come in two sizes, 5"x7" and 8.5"x11", in multiple colors. They are professional looking two-toned linen books which come with 12 sheets of HP Photo Paper and software. You just bend the binding back to replace or rearrange pages and add mementos as you like.
It is great for scrapbookers (which I definitely am not), or photo enthusiasts (which I definitely am). My last photo book before HP was created at Snapfish of our Disney vacation. Now I can "do it myself" at home and have total control.
I've got six(!!) HP Photo Books to give away, three in each size. To enter, here are the rules:
- Write a post about this contest which includes this line with links:
Angela at mommy bytes is giving away six HP Photo Books.
- In your post, suggest a photo book theme and include a picture if you like.
- Post a comment here with a link to your blog post and which size book you would prefer.
- If you don't have contact information listed on your blog or profile, please contact me as well.
- Contest ends November 15th at midnight.
- Open to US and Canada shipping addresses only.
- Winners will be chosen by random draw (technically a sweepstakes, not a contest).